Worship Charts (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
By Visiting This Site (the “site”) You Are Accepting And Consenting To The Practices Described In This Policy (including As Updated Or Amended From Time To Time). If, For Any Reason, You Do Not Agree To The Terms Of This Policy, Please Stop Using The Site Immediately.
Who We Are
The data controller for the Site is Worship Charts, with registered address at 101 Winners Circle N, Brentwood, TN 37027, USA.
Information We May Collect From You
When you use the Site or contact us by telephone, e-mail or social media we may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us, including:
- Forms filled out by you on the Site;
- Content of correspondence with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
- Site registration;
- Subscriptions or orders placed on the Site;
- Participation in social media functions on the Site;
- Entering a competition, promotion or survey;
- Reporting a problem or requesting support for the Site.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information (via our third party payment service provider), personal description, date of birth, photographs or images and comments.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time);
- Pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information we receive from other sources.
- We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites operated by UMG Companies or the other services UMGCompanies provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
How Your Information May Be Used
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To help us respond to your queries and processing and dealing with any complaints or enquiries made by you;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us and dealing with orders and accounts for the supply of our goods and services.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. Where required by applicable law, we will seek your prior written consent before doing so;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form or registration form);
- To notify you about changes to our service or products;
- To recognise you, manage your access to the services and maintain your account with us;
- To allow you to share information from our Site on third party social media platforms;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- To improve our website and to detect or prevent any abuses of our website;
- Planning and managing Worship Charts's business activities, including analysing users' preferences;
- Research for Worship Charts and its wider UMG group regarding user's preferences;
- Providing you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance
- If retail opportunities are provided, when you place an order, a third party payment processor will collect a credit card number or other payment account number. Worship Charts processes online card payment in a secure environment using WorldPay, a global payments provider. All payment transactions will be encrypted.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes and to collect information about your purchase history;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To provide you with further information and make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them, if we have received your consent to do so;
- To provide or permit third parties to provide targeted advertising via websites you visit about goods or services that you may find interesting (see more on this in our Cookies policy).
- On particular web pages on the website, we may require you to provide additional data. When we do this we will specify further on these web pages why we are collecting this data and how we will use it.
- To invite you to participate in surveys about our services (participation is always voluntary);
- For marketing purposes subject to any elections you have made in this respect;
- About a submission you have made to the website, including any content you provide;
- For analytics and search engine providers that assist with the improvement and optimisation of our site.
Information we receive from other sources.
- We may combine information from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive);
- If you sign up to give us access to your social media pages you are consenting to us receiving information collected about you via that social media platform (we will only collect the data you give your consent for us to collect when you sign up for this option).
Disclosure Of Your Information
The information we collect about you will be stored and processed in the United Kingdom but also other countries including outside the European Union. We may share your personal information with any UMG Company listed at http://privacypolicy.umusic.com/entities.htm, and with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Aggregated or anonymized data to advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site. We currently use analytic companies (such as Google Analytics) to analyse how visitors use our website and to find ways of improving it. To do this, we use web beacons, pixel tags, clear GIFs and cookies on the website; these are text files that collect and log site user behaviour information including IP addresses (the number automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider) in an anonymous form. The information concerned is not used to track or collect any information which may be used to identify a particular individual. All information is used and held anonymously.
- Our CRM platforms and databases (such as Vice versa, Neolane or Exact Target) where we store your information and use it to send you newsletters or marketing emails, if you have opted in to receive these.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Worship Charts or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
- If we need to share your personal information with local agents and other third parties who assist us in the services we provide to you by, for example, hosting sites, warehouse and delivery services, or sending emails on our behalf, and with retail partners on the website. In these instances, we provide them only with the information that they will need to perform their function. Worship Charts requires these third parties to comply with Worship Charts's instructions and requires them not to use any personal data for their own business purposes.
- With our joint venture partners where applicable.
- We also share anonymised aggregated data such as access statistics with third parties such as advertisers. This will not involve the identification of individuals.
Where We Store Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or secure services controlled by third parties on our behalf. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We sometimes may offer content (e.g. competitions, sweepstakes, or promotions) sponsored by or co-branded with identified third parties. By virtue of these relationships, the third parties may obtain personally identifiable information that you voluntarily submit to participate in the website activity. We are not responsible for and have no control over these third parties' use of this information. However, we will notify you at the time of requesting personally identifiable information if these third parties will obtain such information.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies can be used to recognise users when they return and may help us to customise the website for you based on your preferences. Cookies may also be used to identify a user's geographic location and enable us to restrict particular services to users in certain countries.
The Site is not directed toward children under 13 years of age nor does UMG knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, you are not permitted to submit any personally identifiable information to UMG. If you are between the ages of 13 and 16 please ensure you have your parent or guardian's consent before you provide any personal data to us via the website. If we become aware that you are under 13 and are attempting to or have submitted personal data via the website, or that you are between 13 and 16 and have submitted personal data to the website without your parent/guardian's consent, we will not accept such information and will take all steps to remove it from our records.
You can tell us not to contact you or share the information with a third party either at initial registration or later through updates. Where applicable under local law, you may request a copy of the personal information held by UMG about you and may ask about all recipients of the information, the purpose of the processing, request the correction of incorrect data, and request the blocking and deletion of such data by contact firstname.lastname@example.org We may require you to prove your identity with approved identification if you request this information.
You are responsible for keeping your information current and up-to-date. You may update your information by contacting us at email@example.com or by logging in to your customer account. You also have the right, where provided under applicable law, to ask us not to process your personal data.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete or remove it by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at The Data Controller, Worship Charts, 101 Winners Circle N, Brentwood, TN 37027, USA. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your email address to send the newsletter to you. We may also use your name, age, location and/or your purchase history to send our more appropriate newsletters. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us email@example.com or by following the unsubscribe instructions in the latest such message you have received. You can contact us at the same address if you wish to tell us to stop sharing information about you with third parties or artists. Please bear in mind that if you opt-out as described, we will continue to send you transactional messages and important account-related information regarding this website or services offered through this website. We will also continue to honour your requests regarding promotional communications from other Worship Charts websites for which you have subscribed.
Please note that if you opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove personal data about you from the databases of third parties with whom we have already provided personal data about you (i.e. to which we have already provided personal data about you as of the date that we implement your opt-out request). If you wish to cease receiving marketing-related messages from such joint venture partners or any artists, please contact such joint venture partners or any artists directly or utilize any opt-out mechanisms set out in their respective privacy policies or marketing-related messages.
Where provided under applicable law, you may have the right to ask us for a list of your personal data we share with third parties and information regarding those third parties, if the third parties use the personal data for their direct marketing purposes. We will seek your consent (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links To Third Party Sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Data Controller
101 Winners Circle N
Brentwood, TN 37027
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below.
First Party Cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include for example cookies that enable you to log in or use a shopping cart.
Permission cookie (cookies-accepted)
Server cookies (JSESSIONID, sessionpresent, indexed database)
These cookies allow our web servers to respond to your actions on the website such as remembering items in your shopping basket or preferred method of payment. This website would not work for you without them.
Google Analytics (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz)
We use analytics software to help analyse use of our website. These cookies enable us to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour such as new visitor numbers, interactions and paths through our website, response to our marketing campaigns and browser usage, all in an anonymous form. This information is important to help us understand how people use our website, how our website is performing and to make it as easy to use and as useful as possible.
Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using any Worship Charts website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Third Party Cookies
Worship Charts does not control the dissemination of these cookies.
We use these cookies to enable us to better understand our visitors, such as web page you came from, which type of browser you are using and your general geographic location. It also gives you a simple way to share content or links across the social web and tells us how many visitors are sharing content. These recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. They help us improve the way our website works by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
For more information refer to Google's Privacy & Terms.
PayPal Payment Method Cookies
PayPal place cookies to recognise you as a PayPal customer, customize the PayPal services, content and advertising, measure promotional effectiveness, collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate risk, help prevent fraud and promote trust and safety.
Twitter (_twitter_sess, guest_id, k, original_referer)
Twitter place cookies which allow users of Worship Charts websites, who have already logged into Twitter, to quickly share information via the Twitter social network without having to log into Twitter again.
Facebook (fbm_242310465851916, fbsr_242310465851916, c_user, datr, locale)
Facebook place cookies which allow users of Worship Charts websites, who have already logged into Facebook, to quickly share information via the Facebook social network without having to log into Facebook again. Facebook uses these cookies to make the site easier to use, to personalise the user experience, to improve the ads that you see and to protect you from malicious activity.
For further information refer to Facebook's Data Use Policy.
Webgains (wgs,wgdc, wgc, wgi)
We use Webgains cookies to remember when you click on or view an ad during the same browser session. It will also de-duplicate clicks from the same source.
For more information refer to Webgains Cookies.
Adobe Flash Player
This website may display video content using Adobe Flash Player. Adobe uses Flash cookies (also known as Local Shared Objects) to help improve your experience as a user and save your preferences. Flash cookies are stored on your device in much the same way as usual cookies, but your browser manages them differently. If you wish to disable or delete a Flash cookie, see Adobe Flashplayer Security settings. Please bear in mind though, that if you disable Flash settings for the website, you will be unable to access certain types of content on the website, such as videos.
For more information please refer to Adobe's Flash Player Help / Manage, disable Local Shared Objects.
Embedding content from Other websites
We sometimes carry embedded “Like” and “Share” buttons to enable users of the website to easily share articles through a number of popular social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. These sites may set a cookie when you are also logged in to their service. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party website for more information about these. We also sometimes embed content from websites such as YouTube or Flickr.
As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from these websites you may be presented with cookies from these websites. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
If you shorten Worship Charts URLs, for example on Twitter or Facebook, and use the smartURL service to do so, Worship Charts works with smartURL to rebrand some links, e.g. a http://kyl.ie/xxxx link. Worship Charts web products or phone apps sometimes offer features that allow users to share links with social networks and Worship Charts shortens that URL using the smartURL service. Also Worship Charts shortens links to online stores like the iTunes Music Store using the smartURL service.
smartURL provides Worship Charts with anonymised, aggregated statistics relating to use of a shortened Worship Charts URL, for example by telling us how many times it has been clicked on. Worship Charts does not have access to the IP address of your computer collected by smartURL when you use its service or any other identifiable information about you. Nor does smartURL have any access to data collected on a Worship Charts website.
- to collect anonymised data on users behaviour on the site. We may also capture what site a user has come from and what site they go to and also some demographic data (e.g. the user's location) and we may use that data to analyse user behaviour across multiple sites;
- to categorise pools of users (on an anonymised basis) based on demographic and/or behavioural data and use this to (1) target our advertising to cookie-ed users on third party sites and Universal Music sites (2) use that data to allow targeted third party advertising to categorised cookie-ed users either in respect of advertising placement UMG has bought/placed and targeted to users on behalf of third parties or in respect of advertising bought/placed by third parties and targeted to cookie pools UMG has “sold” to these third parties.
We may use Google AdSense to publish ads on this site. When you view or click on an ad a cookie will be set to help better provide advertisements that may be of interest to you on this and other Web sites. You may opt-out of the use of this cookie by visiting Google's Advertising and Privacy page.
If you want to delete or disable any cookies (or similar technologies), please refer to the instructions of your file management software to locate the file and directory that stores cookies. You may not be able to take advantage of all the features of our Website, including certain personalised features, if you delete or disable cookies.
For more information on how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, please go to allaboutcookies.org.
We may change and update our list of cookies (or similar technologies) from time to time. If you use our cookies (or similar technologies) after we have published these changes, you will be agreeing to be bound by those changes. If you do not consent to the use of the cookies (or similar technologies) at any time, please see above on how to disable cookies.
We, or our third party partners, may employ a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that helps us understand what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to let us know when content is viewed. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages. We may tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers' personally identifiable information.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include, for example, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn how users move around and user the site. We may link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
We may use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs in, for example, HTML5 or Flash to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs. To manage Flash LSOs please see Abobe's Flash Player Help page.